Sharing in some more link-up love with Lauren.
1. My favorite thing to do on Friday is go to happy hour with friends. I am loving the bars in Tampa for HH. They all have live music for the most part. So much fun!
2. This Friday I am going to be organizing my room, studying, and checking my timeline for Spain preparations.
3. The best thing about a weekend is how relaxed you feel... until Sunday. I loved weekends with my roommates my senior year of college. Friday nights were for happy hour. Saturdays were for lounging, pool days, being lazy on the couch, and watching a ton of trash TV. Sundays were coffee brewing continuously, studying, get stuff done days.
4. Now that summer is almost over, I'm feeling sooo excited because it is almost FOOTBALL SEASON again. Oh. And pumpkin season. And holiday season. And everything good in this world season.
5. The best thing I did this summer was work at summer camp with all of my fabulous coworkers and precious kids.
6. The thing I'm looking forward to about fall is the clothes, the colors, the weather, the food...I love it all. Fall is my favorite season. [keeping this the same as Lauren. Ditto on everything!]
7. If I had to be stuck in one season for the rest of my life, I would choose FALL. Obviously. Y'all should know these things by now. :)