Linking up with Lauren from The Little Things We Do today!
1. When I was a kid I wanted to be a prima ballerina when I grew up.
2. As an adult, my dream job would be a travel channel or food network show host. (What I am realistically setting out to be is a school counselor.)
3. W hen I was younger I wanted to be just like my mom .
4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was a pumpkin and my best friend was Jasmine. (See below!)
5. My favorite childhood toy was BARBIE! I could sit for hours by myself or with my friends playing with Barbie and friends.
6. The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I Um... I can't remember. I listened to my parents so I didn't get in trouble too often.
7. I get daily inspiration from bloggers and Pinterest!
|Pumpkin & Jasmine :)|
Happy Halloween weekend friends!
My parents are coming into town this weekend for the Parents Weekend game.
They should be here in a few hours. Can't wait. :)
Make sure you link up with Lauren!