Oh my. This weekend was fabulous.
First came the Corey Smith and Tyler Reeve concert.
|Old roomies, kinda.|
This video is horrible quality, but you can see how close to the stage I was. :)
Then it was time for some FSU FOOTBALL!
|I ran into my great grand-big & Jacki at the Unconquered statue!!|
Student section craziness:
The game was ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. I will definitely remember attending that game for the rest of my life. It was the loudest I have ever heard the stadium.. even louder than the FSU v. UF game last year.
“It was just loud, I couldn’t hear anything, especially down there when we were in their student section,” Jones said. “I called some plays six or seven times, and I still don’t think the guys heard me.”
- ESPN article.
- ESPN article.
Mission accomplished student section. :)
We may have lost but it was a hard fight. I couldn't be any prouder of my team.
Oh and want a really easy pasta salad recipe? I made it for the tailgate an hour before I left for campus.
Confetti Pasta Salad
Adapted from MyRecipes.com
- 8 oz medium pasta shells; cooked according to the box instructions.
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced in half.
- 2 cups coarsely chopped spinach
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 4 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 8 oz. package crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 cup vinaigrette of choice - I used a Greek vinaigrette I had in my fridge already.
- Cook pasta, drain and cool.
- Toss pasta with remaining ingredients. Leave out feta until just before serving.
- Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate for up to 8 hours before serving.